Privacy And Data Protection Security Statement
This statement outlines All About United’ procedures for collecting, storing and processing personal data. Personal data means data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from the data or from other information from that
data, in order to comply with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018.
This statement covers all the principles under the DPA. These are known as the ‘data protection principles’ and ensures information is:
- Used fairly and lawfully.
- Used for limited, specifically stated purposes.
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Kept for no longer than necessary.
- Kept safe and secure.
- Not transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate
Contact Details Of The Person Responsible For Taking The Lead On Compliance:
- All About United is responsible for personal data, information on procedures dealing with both internal and external access requests and how the information collected is used.
What Is Meant By Informational Privacy:
- The ability of a person to control, edit, manage and delete information about themselves and to decide how and to what extent such information is communicated to others. Intrusion can come in the form of a collection of excessive personal information, disclosure of personal information without consent and misuse of such information. It can include the collection of information through the surveillance or monitoring of how people act in public
on private spaces and through the monitoring of communications whether by post, phone or online and extends to monitoring the records of sender and recipients as well as the content of messages.
Why We Need The Information We Hold About An Individual:
- We need to request and store your details in order to administer and deliver the aspects of the information you have submitted and to comply with any legal or professional body responsibilities that ensue in the delivering of that
What We Are Going To Use It For:
- To make contact with you, to record the relevant personal contact details you give consent for us to hold, and to record notes if necessary.
Where This Information Is Stored:
- We hold your notes and submissions online and online only. These are stored only when necessary and will only be used for any of the points outlined above.
When And How We Delete The Information We Hold About You:
- On request or every year after our contact, we delete any electronic submissions each year to ensure that your records are safe and away from any risks of data releases.
When We Pass On Personal Information:
We will only share personal information as follows:
- If during our contact period you request for your details to be passed on to another writer, we will provide any contact information.
- Where we need to comply with a legal requirement to do so (a court order for example).